Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog Class UCWS May 2012

Blogging class was informative..thought i had my links in my page .. i think i forgot the save button..lol..oh well..the point of blogging is create a social network to boost your business or the business you work for. I have quite a bit experience in business management..but this is new world for me with blogging .. google ..flickr..at least i can keep up with my kiddies when they start learning this stuff themselves and i will say oh yeah..it was the University of Classic W/ Style from Second Life that taught me! Who knew that an animated social world would be able to provide that kind of information to a stay at home mama that will go back to the workforce someday even better in business then that before!! Thank-you CWS and Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment